Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1969 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI Limousine by Mulliner Park Ward Seven-Seat Limousine: One of 374 Produced The Rolls-Royce Phantom VI represents the pinnacle of the luxury marque's grandeur. One of only 374 produced, most were used as limousines by royalty and business elite. The timeless design would survive until 1990, being built in near-identical Phantom VI form from 1968. This particular example is white with black chauffeurs compartment and tan passenger compartment. An excellent original car with division, occasional jump seats, and picnic tables. Mechanically sound, the Phantom runs and drives well but would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. It could easily be brought up to the next level with some light body and paint work. The interior is well preserved and highly usable as is. Just out of long term ownership. An excellent original Phantom VI and an exciting opportunity for any enthusiast or collector of the marque. Nothing says 'prestige' like a Rolls-Royce Phantom VI. One of only 374 ProducedA Rare, Desirable, and Collectible Rolls-RoyceDivision with Occasional Jump Seats Desirable Limousine Coachwork by H.J. Mulliner Park Ward The Pinnacle of the Luxury Marque's Grandeur Price: $69,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door