Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1990 Chevy Z71 4X4 C-1500. Rare and awesome condition throughout. 73K actual documented miles. Desirable 4X4 short box stepside. No damage, dry top and bottom. Southern Nebraska surviver. Stunning original finish with all correct Z71 4X4 striping. Bottom chrome lower side protectors. Interior is also excellent with factory upgraded Silverado comfy cloth. Added attractive wood trim (see pics). Iconic factory bullet-proof detailed 5.7 (350 V8) 4-speed automatic overdrive = nice MPG. Sliding rear window, nice bed topper to keep stuff dry and bedliner to keep bed nice and easy to clean or wash out stuff. Cool rare window visor. New rear step chrome bumper. Just-right sounding dual exhaust. Hood protector. Factory full gauges and working tach. PS, power disc brakes. Brand new expensive radials and rims. Cold factory A/C. Runs/looks/drives sweet. Turn key. Take delivery right off our fast delivery truck and enjoy and show off as soon as you take delivery. $15,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door