Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1970 Lamborghini Espada: Desirable Series II Car with Chrome Bumpers and Miura WheelsThis 1970 Lamborghini Espada is a desirable Series II car with chrome bumpers and Miura wheels. Currently red with black interior, the original colour was extremely unique and attractive Verde Acqua (Water Green Metallic) with green leather. Just out of 40 year ownership, the previous owner was a Northwestern car collector who purchased the car around 1980. He was also a vintage racer and mechanically minded enthusiast. This matching numbers Espada runs and drives but would benefit from servicing at this time. Ready for a recommissioning to be considered a presentable driver, the Lamborghini is also not without its cosmetic flaws. Chassis number 7749 was manufactured March 31st 1970 and delivered in Rome at the local dealership Carpanelli Autosalone Piemonte April 14th 1970. The Espada represents outstanding value when compared to Ferraris of the era, and in many ways, is a more well appointed and impressive car. The Espada certainly provides for an interesting conversation topic, and makes a statement of uniqueness on arrival.Matching NumbersDesirable and collectible Series II Espada Miura Wheels and Chrome BumpersOriginally factory delivered in Verde Acqua with green leatherMechanically soundAn excellent original example and a superb value Price: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door