Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1967 Toyota FJ 45 Pickup
This may well be the best FJ45 Pickup in the country today. Recent $150,000 nut & bold concourse body-off restoration. new everything, over 2 years to create. A Classic looking 1967 US model Toyota FJ4 5mated to: newer 1987 FJ60 mechanicals & options. FJ60 Highway Gears allow highway cruising of 70mph+. 4 Spd, Power Steering, 4 Wheel Discs, New Air Conditioning (Ice Cold). Ideal as a daily driver, use in the city, great for trips & vacations. She is Smog Exempt in all 50 states (including California). This is a 100% old Toyota, with modern Upgrades, Again this 53 year old FJ45 cruises at 70+ mph on the highway! Best of the Best! and not cheap to build. If you are looking for the best, look no further, this one is over the top for a true Land Cruiser aficionado. Fully sorted and serviced. ready to drive and enjoy.
Newer $150,000 Body Off Restoration!
1987 modern 2F 4.2 Liter motor
New Front Wheel Power Disc Brakes
4 Wheel Leaf Spring suspension
Vintage Air Conditioning!
3:73 Gears (72mph!)
New Fully functioning Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
17" American Racing ATX Alloy Rims in Black
Westlake 285/70/17 All Terrain Tires
Fully removable convertible hard top.
Like brand new. Drives even better, with rugged good looks.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door