Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!10 Bolt Rear. 16 Front & Rear Wheels. 3:23 Gear Ratio. 305 V8 Engine. 7-Blade Cooling Fan. 7.5 Ring Gear. 700R4 Automatic Transmission.Air Conditioning. AM/FM Radio. Black Dash. Body Side Moldings. Center Console. Cowl Induction Hood. Dual Exhaust. Dual Mirrors.Floor Shifter. Front Brakes Disc & Rear Brakes Drum. Front Bucket Seats. Gray Carpet. Gray Cloth Interior. Gray Door Panels.Gray Headliner. Heavy Duty Radiator. HEI coil. HEI Distributor. HEI Ignition. Hideaway Headlights. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Power Brakes.Power Steering. Quadra Jet 4-Barrel Carb. Rear Bench Seat. Remote Driver Side Mirror. Rear Defroster. Rear Spoiler. Stock Intake.Tilt Steering. White Exterior. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door