Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
This snake skin pearl green bronco has been completed top to tire! This motor is a carborated 302 roller with GT40 heads and mild cam. Paint and exterior metal is all brand new as well as the doors. The paint has a Viper pearl silver accent it is a must see! Everything underneeth has been redone/brand new such as:
Suspension with lift
Wheels and tires
All inner tank sending units
rebuilt front + rear axles with new gears
Dropped the transmission pan and did a total clean
The underside + frame was sandblasted and painted with epoxy.
This beautful green beast also comes with a brand new bikini top and a new full soft top. It has a security hood lock and power cut off!
What more could you ask for in this 70's bronco!?
Call us 7 days a week at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around description
See more of what we offer at www.cleanclassiccars.com
We can finance this 57 to 94 months with approved credit.
We ship WORLD WIDE door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door