American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO The ever popular 1969 Chevrolet Camaro is presented here with the original lines, looks and performance upgraded with modern touches. This is an original V-8 powered automatic transmission Los Angeles built Camaro coupe. Pristine rust free original body and chassis. The original 307ci engine has been replaced with a powerful 350ci connected to an automatic 350 transmission. Stunning repaint in GM Blue with silver stripes. New complete original style hounds tooth black and white interior. All glass is clear and undamaged. All chrome and bright trims are impeccable. The hideaway headlights function. Odometer shows 29124miles, unverified. Highlights of the quality restoration are: Z-28 trims moderate engine chrome dual electric auxiliary cooling fans 4 wheel disc brakes Foose F-105 Legend bright chrome wheels Falkin tires front: 225/45Z/R18 rear: 225/45Z/R20 power steering power brakes power windows tilt steering wheel air conditioning full console with original gauge cluster and shifter Kenwood KDC X395 AM/FM/CD/MP3/SAT I Pod Bluetooth detachable face This is a quality meticulous build resulting in stunning appearance, easy drivability and reliable performance. A great fun investment for any Camaro aficionado. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door