1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, no rust, body is clean and straight. Car has a 1969 350 4 bolt main chevy truck engine. engine manually cranks over. car has been setting since 2007. car is complete, including interior. wheels are original to the car. this is a four door parts car, no title but bill of sale comes with the car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door