20950 Rogers Drive
A Camaro Z28 like this doesn't come along often. With a 350/385HP crate motor with Turbo 350 transmission a 670CFM Hally Street Avenger Carb, Edelbrock Performance Intake and Hooker Headers you have an incredible machine. Lots of chrome under the hood and a great white paint job you are going to love this Chevy.
*350/385 HP Crate Motor
*Turbo 350 Transmission
*670CFM Hally Street Avenger Carb
*Edelbrock Performance Intake
*Leather Bucket Seats
*Odometer Reads: 60,343 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door