Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1970 Jaguar XKE Series II 4.2 Roadster with Matching NumbersThis 1970 Jaguar Series II E-Type 4.2 Roadster is an original matching numbers example with a lot of potential. Sable brown with tan interior. An honest and original car that\'s not currently running as it has been off the road for some time. A superb value and a great buy. Don\'t miss the chance to own this iconic British Roadster at a bargain price. A collectible classic E-Type, one of the most beautiful car designs in automotive history. Just out of long-term ownership and storage, this E-Type is ready for its next loving caretaker. Original Car with Matching NumbersDesirable Series II 4.2 RoadsterSuperb Value Price: $36,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door