Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Here is one of the most unique first generation El Camino's, and it is right here at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ.! This is one that needs to be seen to appreciate all that it has to offer.
Powered by a 348 cubic inch V-8, this one is one of limited amount built featuring 3 2 barrel carburetors, known as a Tri-Power, backed up by a 4 speed manual, floor shift, with the bench seat. Very, very cool, and what a machine. Back in the late 50's early 60's, this match up allowed 335 h.p. to be produced, and 0 to 60 in 7 seconds, top speed of near 130 m.p.h.! What we are saying, this is quite the "muscle car/pickup", and can be yours today.
Plenty of receipts showing some of the excellent work that Hi-Speed Rod and Custom of Tucson did after being brought to Tucson by its last owner, and has been a show car, stored classic, never in the weather. And when you take a look at the beautiful interior, it will bring back those memories.
From the front to the rear, side to side, which happens to be 3 inches wider than the normal Chevy of this era, you have an opportunity to truly have a "one of a kind" classic cruiser or show car.
Call today for all the details and to set up your appointment. And if dealing long distance, we offer Face Time chats, so you can truly experience what this 2 door has to offer. Crown Concepts is being aggressive with pricing and this is the time to "deal"!
1-520-900-7586! Be First On This One!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door