VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Henry Ford loved his model T's; first cars to begin the assembly line. They did everything especially for the farmer. He had rear lugs for plowing - a belt could be mounted on the rear wheel as a P.T.O. This example is perhaps one of the finest running and driving model T's we've had in the museum. The aluminum head dissipates the heat faster - so she runs cool. The only colors Henry offered; mirror finish black, covers this beautiful well fit body hood and doors. Engine is detailed to new. Est. 8-10 year restoration that looks like it's just out of the shop. Interior is good usable as well as top and side curtains, front seat has split seam. Rear mount spare with cover and LED rear lights. Ready to drive back country roads. All the bells, whistles and sirens. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Dogbone Mom Meter
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door