Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
The car has a 427 ci top oiler with an electric fan connected to a c6 automatic transmission. It has a 9 inch Ford rear end and an eliminator 11 inch torque converter. The car has dual batteries with a battery cut off switch, an extra volume cooling system and a power master starter. Per the report when we bought it; the motor was mapped and blueprinted. Car was dynoed at 608hp in 2017. The dual master cylinders are tiltons and are new, connected to wilwood brakes. The interior is custom and a year old. The stereo is Bluetooth with a new head unit and speakers. The wheels are knock off replicas. Prior to shipping it we had the intake gaskets, oil pan gaskets, valve cover gaskets and timing cover gaskets replaced.
Contact us for more details, finance options and an enclosed shipping quaote coast to coast. We also handle overseas shipping as well. Call (941) 355-1955 to discuss. From the leader in fine classic / exotic vehicles of course !!...
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door