Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1957 Chevy Sedan Delivery is a great start to a project that you can customize and make it into exactly what you want. Full air ride already installed to give you that great low down look we all love. 1973 350 Corvette engine with 1973 Corvette turbo 350 transmission. 2 inch drop spindles, Texas two-link rear suspension, newer interior in red and white vinyl, air conditioning, and aftermarket stereo. Take it from there and just have fun. Offered at $18,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1956 Ford F100 Frame On Restoration Sweet Treat
1933 Ford Roadster Speed 33 WOW
1931 Ford Roadster All Steel W/Rumble Seat 1000 Mi
1974 Chevy C10 Short Box All New 500 Miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door