Classic Car Deals
1965 Ford Mustang K Code Matching Number Engine with VIN stamped Upgraded to a 5 Speed transmission Factory 4 speed Original 9 HIPO Rearend with traction lock Original door tag (not a repro) VIN stamp on the aprons American Racing torque thrust wheels Car is very straight and has no rust. Great body panel gaps all over Original metal. Even original floors. 8k rally pac with oil pressure gauge 65 Shelby style steering wheel Fold Down rear seat Interior is very clean as you can see and in excellent shape. Car is turn key ready to drive and enjoy and it will absolutely fly. Edelbrock aluminum Intake with aftermarket Holley carburetor Original balancer and original HIPO heads. Its the real deal. Matching number K code cars are getting hard to find and this car came out of California so its nice and dry all over. Excellent original body. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door