20950 Rogers Drive
The '50 Hudson Commodore was a great road car and with the step down design only a few years old, people found this to be a great innovation. This classic cruiser came with the 262 Inline 6 cyl. engine and was hooked up to an optional 3 speed with overdrive manual transmission. The interiors of Hudsons were always plush and extremely comfortable, like sitting on your couch at home. Originally sold in the Dakota's, it is very clean and has never seen salt in the winter months. Original chrome and brightwork show some patina. This Commodore survivor runs and drives very well due to a complete rebuild of the original carburetor and fuel pump. With wide whitewall tires and factory original hubcaps, it appears to be much like it was when it was sold new. Mileage is believed to be correct. This 1950 Hudson Commodore is a great classic car to add to your collection.
*262 Cu.in. Inline 6 Cyl.- 123 h.p.
*3 Speed Manual w/ OD
*Redone Seats as Original
*Front and Rear Bumper Guards
*Factory Clock / Turn Signals
*Refinished in Gun Metal Gray Paint
*Wide Whitewalls / Factory Wheel Covers
*Spare tire and Jack
*Chrome Driver's Side Rearview Mirror
*South Dakota History
*Odometer Reads: 38,245 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door