AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1964 Panhard 24 (Manchester Center, VT) $22,500 obo You are looking at a very rare car. Panhard's are extremely hard to find. In fact, we were only able to locate a few others in the country. All of which were in lesser condition than the one that you are looking at now. With well over $100k spent in the restoration process, absolutely no expense has been sparred. The dark grey exterior looks crisp as it flows smoothly inside to a brown vinyl interior. Powered by the number's matching 2cyl air-cooled engine and 4 speed manual transmission, It's not exactly a powerhouse however if you want the feel of an original ride than this one is for you. This is as close to all original as you'll find, The Panhard is coming with a working radio, a spotless interior, new tires and no rust. This vehicle will start up without an issue and it is a great driver, especially for the year. All records and receipts are available upon request, the vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Give our friend Scott a call at 802-362-4550
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door