East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#068 1955 Ford Thunderbird
Original 292 cubic inch engine. Frame off build on 9/6/90 by Bob's T-Birds using all original pads. 792 miles since built. Complete nut and bolt restore.
Beautiful Red with White top slick and straight, door handles like new, window moldings, antenna, emblems, front & rear bumpers, door locks all like new, glass is like new, driver's outside mirror like new. Window rubber and felt like new, grill, headlights, turn signal lights, taillights all like new. Hood scoop like new, wire rims and white wall tires like new. A real beauty.
Red and White interior. Red bench seat with white inserts, door panels white with Red arm rest and top covers like new. Red carpet with Red rubber floor mats with Thunder on them. All like new. Under dash A/C is like new. Speed shifter on floor like new, red padded dash like new. Factory Tach and clock in dash with speedometer and gauges like new. Chrome column top & horn ring with Red steering wheel like new. White head liner like new. Sill plates, new red seat belts. Beautiful inside.
292 engine with Original 3-speed with overdrive transmission, aluminum finned valve covers, chrome air cleaner, all like new. Power steering, original exhaust manifolds, dual exhaust through bumper guards. Beautiful & detailed under hood. Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door