702 N 1st St.
You can not walk by this 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S with out turning your head and taking a double take of this breath taking Beauty. Its had one repaint back to its light green metallic orignal paint color with its original paint still standing tall in its door jambs. Underneath its hood appears to have its original 350 V8 backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission and comes equipped with ice cold factory Air Conditioning power steering power brakes dual chrome mirrors dual exhaust retro sound digital stereo black 442 stripes black vinyl top and is riding on a very nice set of 20 inch Chrome American Racing Torque thrust rims on the rear with 18"" on the front. This is a super clean and awesome driving classic that is ready to drive to your next classic car event! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door