20950 Rogers Drive
Little Red Corvette. Actually Little Red 1962 Corvette Convertible. The last of the C1 Corvettes with a California history has power windows and a powerglide automatic transmission. The red paint is shiny and bright. A period correct 327 with correct valve covers, aircleaner and engine details makes this a true collectible corvette. Car runs well and is everything you need for a great ride. The car comes with a factory hardtop and a new white vinyl convertible top.Full factory spinner hubcaps on a set of new whitewall radial tires gives it the classic 60's look. Newly upholstered Bucket seats and a factory center console with floor shifter makes for a cool interior. So if your are looking to enjoy the last of the C-1 corvettes this is a great example and one that would look great in your collector car collection or for your first Corvette convertible!
*327 Engine (period correct)
*Powerglide Automatic Transmission (1 of 1532)
*New Front seat upholstery - Red Carpet
*Factory Full Spinner Hubcaps
*New Whitewall Radial Tires
*Power Windows (1 of 995)
*New white vinyl soft top
*New Windshield and windshield gasket
*Floor Mounted Shifter
*Odometer Reads: 86,387 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door