Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
You won't find a better representative of Chevrolet's American Sports Car than this 1970 Chevrolet Corvette LT1, and Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ., is excited to have it on display in our showroom. Quite simply, it is one of the nicest, if not the Nicest One available, and with the Extensive Documentation available, including the original Bill of Sale and all restoration papers, makes it a real find.
With it being a Matching Numbers LT1 350, producing 370 h.p., it is special. Ordered with a M21 Muncie 4-speed manual transmission, and 4:11 rear end gear ratio, you have a powerful machine at your hands, to show off, win Car Show Events, like the previous 5 times it was a NCRS Top-Flight Winner.
As you view the pictures and video, you will appreciate this Fully-Restored Vette, with its Donneybrooke Green exterior paint, Saddle interior, with bucket seats, and all the original equipment that came in 1970. It is one of 1,287 build and with the original Protect-O-Plate, window sticker, and countless other service records, you will have the complete package to make it the classic collectible Convertible it is.
If you have been looking for the right opportunity, as a Corvette buyer, for the "best of the best", you have found it here. Call today for your special appointment to view or to have the experts at Crown do Face Time with you! We are ready to ship these wonderful piece of automobile history today! 1-520-900-7586 is the number and remember, financing options are available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door