American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1951 FORD TUDOR SEDAN CUSTOM (2 DOOR) The classic shoebox 1951 Ford Tudor Sedan Custom. Only the best components and workmanship were used to build this one. After a full body strip and prep, (no rust anywhere), it was finished in glistening Amron Ferrari red dressed with unique multi-color hand laid flames. Powered by a performance built 2004 Corvette LT-1, 400 transmission, and 9 Ford rearend. Fabricated with an array of custom touches from the Corvette grill to the lakes pipes to the taillights with Mercury taillight lens. Body mods also include the fabricated grill opening, rounded hood corners, shaved door handles and smoothed trims. All glass is exceptional. Twin spotlights flank the windshield. Interior with comfortable bucket seats is finished in Ultra-leather with headliner, custom console and door panels replicating the flames. Chrome adorns the interior window trims. The below gauge cluster keeps an eye on the mechanicals. The original steering wheel is mounted on original steering column with the shifter looking original but now shifts the automatic transmission. The original chassis is fitted with a Mustang II front clip with disc brakes in front and drum in rear. New tires mounted on steelies with small dish hub caps and beauty rings are on all corners. A slight 3 drop front and 2 rear gives it the right stance. The trunk is custom finished. The classic sounds go through a killer stereo with trunk mount CD. Drives great, performance power, responsive, and great looks abound. $39,900.00 OBO GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door