Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1931 Ford Vicky Full Fender with Brookville running boards is all Ford steel all around and has been chopped 5 inches for that low look we love. 383 Stroker small block, Holly carb with polished custom intake, and custom coated dual exhaust backed by a 700 R4 automatic transmission. Super Bell Chrome front Axle with 4-link disc brakes up front and 11 inch drum in the rear. Currie 9 inch rear with Billet center housing 3:50 rear gear posi-trac with adjustable coil overs. Custom Leather interior with cool bucket seats, Ididit column with tilt, leather wrapped Banjo steering wheel, Vintage A/C and Heat, and Panasonic AM/FM CD stereo to play your favorite tunes. This one is all ready for show season, just get in and enjoy the ride. Offered at $46,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Del Ray Pro Touring Show Car
1955 Chevy 3100 Big Window Fabulous Frame Off
1953 Chevy 3500 Barn Find Hauler Mover Patina
1961 Ford F100 MUST SELL Unibody Custom Show Truck
Orange , CA
1931 Ford Coupe Old Style Traditional Hot Rod
Orange , CA
1964 Chevy C10 Shortbox Deluxe Traditional Custom
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door