1972 AM General M35A2C 6 x6 duece and a half truck. It is in really good shape. It has a clear Missouri title to it NOT A SALVAGE title. It is legal to drive on the road. It has the troop carrier package in the back of the truck. Makes it great for passengers. It will start and drive anytime. It's offical name is: Truck Cargo Drop Side 2-1/2 Ton 6x6 M35A2C Wo/W. It's serial Number is NK03N7 0540 10604. Stock number 2320-926-0873. Mileage:39,475 Hours 1,306.4 Engine White Multifuel sn: 3901734 Part#11642105
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door