Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1931 Ford Street Rod is all Henry steel with the added bonus of a cool, comfortable rumble seat. Small block 350 Chevy motor backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission with less than 1000 miles logged on it, this retro roadster has lots of love left to give. Jaguar rear end, four bar front suspension with drop axle, custom interior with tilt steering column, roll up rear window, and removable/foldable top. Original owner/builder. Offered at $34,500 OBO
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1932 Ford Full Fender ALL STEEL Roadster
Orange , CA
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1976 Cadillac Flower Car Rare Classic
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe All Original Fully Restored
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door