MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS (Stock #282) Here is an example of a nice little red RS Camaro with nice paint all around, Nice black Interior, runs drives and stopsexcellent, this 327 V8 has been modifiedwith a mild Camshaft, it's very very reliable and quickso get ready to own a greatdriver quality Camaro at a great price! Oh yeah By the way i just added rear LED tail lights. •Factory Quarters on car •Rally red paint •327 Small block Engine •Th350 Auto transmission •10 Bolt posi unit •3:73 gear ratio •Power steering •Power disc brakes •Rally wheels •Radial TA tires •Dual exhaust •Black bucket seats •Center console and gauges •Lots of new parts Check out over 95 photos *Terms below are with no money down •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Great Reviews-Great reputation •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car will be wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door