Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1969 Camaro Pro Street is a Full Set Up Race Car and will blow the competition away. Built 454 engine with Tunnel Ram backed by a Built Turbo 400 Transmission. Narrowed Ford 9 inch with 4:10 gears, sub-frame connectors, full rear tub, ladder bar set up, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, full cage, racing seats, and full gauge pack. This is one Bad to the Bone, Ready to Rock and Roll Camaro, not for the faint of heart! Offered at $36,500 OBO
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1954 GMC COE Cummins Powered Pristine New Build
1957 VW Oval Window Rare Right Hand Drive WOW
1932 Ford AMBR Award Winner, Stan Betz Collection
1960 Chevy C10 Custom Big Bad LS2
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door