GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
From 1982-through 1994 BMW built the second generation of the 3-series, which has been the most sought after series in history. Now the first and second generation of 3-series is fast becoming a collector item among enthusiasts. Wanted for its light weight and compact design and also for its indestructible mechanicals with thorough racing pedigree. The 318 although the last of the 4-cylinders was kept on as an anchor of their heritage. The 318 is utilitzes the M42 engine which was with out a doubt the most modern engine available in the E30 range, using DOHC, updated Bosch Motronic, hydraulic valve adjusters and coil on plug ignition. It also offered some pretty good power coming from that 1.8 Liter power plant. This particular excellent example was the last of the iS examples and although has covered a lot of ground in its lifetime, you would never know it. The car has been repainted in a very attractive silver, the interior with sport seats is in excellent condition, all gauges, lights (upgraded HID) and electronics work as they should. The suspension, brakes, and engine have been attended to and upgraded. This car runs, drives and stops fantastic with a killer sound coming from the aftermarket exhaust. This is a ton of fun for the money. Please inquire within.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door