Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Finishing up a beautiful 2 tone. Should have it done by June 3rd. It has a new 350 crate Engine modified to a 383 Stroker with 480 HP and less than 1000 miles on it. Has a rebuilt turbo 400 Transmission. Nothing wrong with the car mechanically. Has stage 3 magnaflow dual exhaust. Disc brakes and power steering. Beautiful 2 tone paint job in excellent condition. New Tires and wheels. Trunk pan and floor pans are solid. Interior is also excellent. With seats in perfect condition (bucket seats), a very good stereo, all gauges and lights work.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door