American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1937 FORD COUPE Quality abounds in this professionally built West coast maintained 1937 Ford Coupe street rod. Exceptional components used throughout the build feature: Minotti Body 350/330HP GM Performance ZZ3 engine Edelbrock fuel injection Turbo 350 automatic transmission 9 Ford Currie rear end 3.50 Posi-traction TCI Stage III chassis Mustang II front suspension Power steering Aluminum coil-overs Vintage Air Power disc brakes Power windows Power trunk release Electric door openers Custom Classic instruments Aluminum tilt steering column Premium Kenwood stereo with CD player Tan leather upholstery Matching custom tan leather upholstery trunk Budnik custom polished wheels Michelin radial tires Custom bright red exterior A great performer and easy driver that would be the jewel of any garage. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door