American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1940 Ford Deluxe This 1940 Ford Deluxe 2 door sedan is from the era of hot roddings early days. Now moderately upgraded with an older restoration, yet retaining all the original body lines and styling, it is still a classic. The 289ci V-8 has received a moderate Comp cam (with original factory warranty and specification card), Pertronix Flame Thrower distributor, Taylor Pro 8mm plug wires and topped with an Edelbrock Performer intake with an Edelbrock 4bbl carburetor and dual exhaust. The newer aluminum radiator with auxiliary electric fan keeps it cool running. Transmission is the reliable Ford C-6, connected to a Ford 9 rear. Power steering and a tilt steering column makes driving easy. The interior retains the bench seating, original dash configuration, the tilt steering column, billet steering wheel, and a digital clock mounted on the glove box door. The original trims, emblems, bumpers and grill are all intact and as original. Other that the slight lowered stance and polished aluminum wheels, it retains the 1940 original look. Ready to cruise as-is or as the foundation to a stunning project. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door