MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1965 Ford Mustang (Stock #270) The mustang starts right up and drives and runs great. Restored this year and given the GT350 theme and she looks good Engine is a V8 289 engine with a C4 Auto Transmission . Engine runs strong with good compression. the factory pony black interior looks nice. NEW paint Eleanor gray based with 3 coats and cleared 3 times over. paint is lookin good . top stripes are painted and lower GT350 is decal stripe has new set of tires on all 4 corners . has a dual exhaust system that be sounding gooooood. NEW billet grille . New GT350 gas cap. nice and clean engine compartment trunk has new mat and good spare wheel as well. clean underbelly metal. new rims on all 4 corners. Has power steering AND front disc brakes AND pony interior. This mustang 1965 coupe is ready to drive And yes I have a title in hand that is matching all VIN#'s on mustang. Front end has all new bushings with fresh front end alignment. Here are some additional options we offer for this Mustang All prices below include parts and labor -Halo HID Headlights $250.00 -Rear HID Tail lights $350.00 -Coolmaster Air conditioning $2000.00 -Fuel Injection system- $2000.00 -Bluetooth Radio and speaker Kit $600.00 Check out over 90 photos Watch my 11 minute Video Financing and delivery availabl
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door