Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This 1953 Dodge Pilothouse Restomod, is a cool custom cruiser that is sure to make you the star of any car show. The Original Dodge Dark Green paint, Patina finish is set off with painted pinstripes for a tough and classic hot rod look. The chrome Centerline wheels wrapped in NEXGEN radial tires continues that look. Front wheels wrapped in 245/40ZR 18 97Y and the rears are wrapped with 245/40ZR 20 99Y. Short Bed with flared fenders and step side rails complete this bad boys tough look . The dash and door panels are also set off with custom painted pinstripes. Flip up the engine covers to reveal the freshened up 318 V8 attached to a 727 tourqueflite automatic transmission. With an Edelbrock carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold, and Edelbrock valve covers this Restomod makes a definite statement at the Car Shows. If you're looking for a Dodge Restomod with looks and function, look no further. You have found it! This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic line and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door