Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1962 Cadillac Series 62 2 door hardtop. Original 390 automatic. Motor spins but doesn't start. Complete car but has been sitting a very long time. Power everything & A/C. The windshield needs replaced but all other glass is good. It needs to be completely gone through. There is the typical rust but overall it's a really straight build-able car. Missing ignition key but there is a starter button on it to prove it spins. CLEAN TITLE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door