150 S Church Street
1972 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #230) Bad ..,,,Nova right here! Lots & lots of upgrades, we’ll start with the built 5.3 Ls engine, it’s cammed, Sheet metal intake, Holley sniper fuel rails, tube headers, too much to list, 4L60 transmission, small stall, tubular A arms with adjustable coil overs front, 9” ford rear, 4 wheel disc brakes, drilled slotted rotors. Weld in frame connectors. Interior has bucket seats, tilt wheel & Black billet steering wheel. This car is well built & shows very well, Sounds mean, drives really good as well. Enjoy over 65 Photos And watch my 9 minute Video Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RESTORED 2019-2020 289 AUTO POWER OPTIONED
1971 CHEVROLET NOVA YENKO
1968 FORDS MUSTANG
1966 CHEVY CHEVELLE
1970 Monte Carlo 454 Big block eng. V8
1970 Dodge Challenger resto 426 Hemi
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door