Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Beautifully Original 1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet Out of 40 Year California Ownership This 1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet is a wonderfully Original California car and an excellent driver. Ivory with brown interior. It's been owned by the same elderly doctor in West Hollywood since the late 1970's. It has a great body and the original floors are very clean and solid. It's also mechanically strong and runs and drives fantastic. A very presentable car inside and out. One of the eras greatest convertibles and the finest Mercedes-Benz had to offer. An extremely sought-after and collectible classic that's ready to be driven and enjoyed by its next loving caretaker.Out of 40 year California ownershipMechanically excellent and a wonderful driverExtremely desirable original 3.5 CabrioletGreat body and very solid original floorsPrice: $267,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door