200 E Cypress St
1946 ford woody super deluxe Flathead V8 1939 ford 3 speed on the floor Original wood refinished New paint New top Interior has been redone all 3 seats Plus new rubber mat front to rear New wiring, New carburetor , wires , plugs , fuel pump , 6 volt starter solenoid , 6 volt coil, voltage regulator. rebuilt motor, 5 brand new wide whitewall tires / tubes Running boards recovered New brakes 6 Volt Runs and drives great. Ready for some Summer Fun Family owned for over 40 years.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door