Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1969 Aston Martin DBS Vantage Sports Saloon 5-Speed ManualThis 1969 Aston Martin DBS Vantage Sports Saloon is a 5-Speed manual example wearing its original color combination of Silver Birch over dark blue leather interior. According to its factory build sheet, the engine number is listed as 400/4253/SVC, which today has been replaced by an earlier unit, most likely from a late DB5 from its sequence number 2000. Its chassis plate has been updated to reflect this, and it still carries a triple Weber setup, suggesting that its performance would remain to Vantage levels. The build sheet also confirms that it was built to Vantage Saloon specifications for the Swiss market, including air conditioning, power assisted steering as well as having octagonal wheel nuts, a Bosch European Radio and one head rest, for the driver. It also had Swiss specification headlamps. A very honest and highly original driver quality example that\'s quite presentable overall. The driver\'s seat is certainly well worn, but elsewhere and particularly for the rear seats its condition is remarkably good. The Aston starts right up, runs and drives well. A superb expression of the automotive design of its era, the Aston Martin DBS has become an icon of the marque, and also marks the last model produced under Sir David Brown\'s leadership at Aston Martin. 3,995cc DOHC Vantage 6-Cylinder Engine3 Dual-throat Weber Carburetors5-Speed Manual TransmissionOriginally delivered to SwitzerlandWell optioned with Coolaire air conditioning, power steering, and moreLong time Swedish owned car5-speed manual gearboxThe last Aston Martin under Sir David Brown\'s leadershipPrice: $119,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door