Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7 is an extremely rare and sought-after Right-Hand-Drive example and a beatiful driver. Red with black coves, black interior, and factory overdrive. Excellent paint, chrome, and interior. Mechanically very strong, the car runs and drives wonderfully. Proudly wearing an older restoration. A very solid and clean car. Don't miss the unique chance to own this hard to find RHD Healey. Price: $56,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door