Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1957 Aston Martin DB Mark III Left-Hand Drive with Matching Numbers: One of 551 ProducedThis 1957 Aston Martin DB Mark III Left-Hand Drive is the ideal matching numbers restoration candidate. This LHD saloon was originally delivered to the first owner in New York. The previous owner's father purchased it in 1968 and it was last registered for road use in the mid-1970s. The previous owner took possession after his fathers passing in 2019. The car wears faded black paint and the interior is partially disassembled with the front seats missing. This DB Mark III is offered with a copy of its factory order sheet which lists factory colors and identification numbers as well as delivery to New York when new. This example was originally finished in Moonbeam Grey and was reportedly refinished in black decades ago. The engine has reportedly not been started since the 1970s and the engine stamping reads DBA/933 which corresponds to the engine number listed on the chassis identification plate and the factory order sheet. An extremely desirable and collectible Mk III in factory left-hand drive form. One of 551 Produced and matching numbers. The perfect car to restore. Rare and Collectible DB Mark IIIFactory Left-Hand DriveOriginally Delivered in New YorkMatching NumbersOne of Only 551 ProducedOffered with its Factory Build Sheet
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door