Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1970 ASTON MARTIN DBS LEFT-HAND DRIVE 5-SPEED MANUAL This 1970 Aston Martin DBS Left-Hand Drive is a highly sought-after 5-speed manual example. Originally delivered to the US and originally finished in Goodwood Green over Natural Connolly hides. The car is largely original besides a quality repaint in red. The 59th of the 802 DBS examples built. The car has been on static display and will require recommissioning prior to active use. Accompanied by copies of its Aston Martin build records and original jack, it is offered today as the perfect basis for straightforward refurbishment.CHASSIS NO. DBS/5059/LACENGINE NO. 400/3679/SOriginal left-hand drive, 5-speed ZF manualFresh from over a decade of static displayAccompanied by copies of Aston Martin build recordsPrice: $117,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door