Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu. Finished in beautiful Artesian Turquoise paint accented by a clean Black interior. It is powered by a GM Goodwrench 350CI 4 bolt main crate engine mated to a 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive. This Malibu is a great driver and with the overdrive transmission, it makes interstate cruising much more manageable. Our Chevelle features power steering, CPP 4 wheel power disc brake conversion with cross drilled and slotted rotors all the way around, Holley 4bbl carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold, Edelbrock chrome air cleaner and valve covers, newer dual exhaust, aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, Kenwood AM FM CD MP3 stereo with Bluetooth, Garmin dash mounted navigation system, Bosch auxiliary water temp and oil pressure gauges, and awesome 17 polished aluminum Boyds wheels wrapped in radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door