1963 Chevrolet Impala SS. A TRUE SS with original 327 v8 / 300hp has just been rebuilt a month ago, has a power glide transmission automatic. Dash mounted factory tachometer ( very few 63s had these) Has all original chrome and emblems, original steering wheel. NUMBERS MATCHING CAR ....this car has been garaged kept for over 16 years with a car cover again car has been sitting for those years....has clean title, new tires, new battery, new brakes all around with new brake booster and master cylinder. CLEAN TITLE , NUMBERS MATCHING, 2ND OWNER TO THIS CAR OUT OF ITS 53 YEARS... this car by no means is a show car or immaculate it is in Good condition...
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door