Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1984 Buick Riviera, only 55K documented miles. Many oil change stickers back to 1985 and forward. One owner, always garaged, maintained and pampered. Original finish is like new, same as vinyl top, as well as the whole interior (evidence of always garaged). No cracks in dash, steering wheel nor either arm rests. Even all inside wood is like new. No rust and straight. All chrome bumpers and stainless like new. Desirable 50/50 cloth seats with center arm rest, even also rear arm rest. Working power 6-way seats on both sides. Four brand new radials. Factory excellent wire wheels. Owner's manuals and even rarely seen window sticker. Excellent Carfax (also showing actual miles). Like new all ash trays and never smoked in. Strong/tight/smooth stock 307 V8, 4-speed overdrive automatic, so peppy yet great MPG. Working power windows, PS, power disc brakes and dual master cylinder for safety. Electric defrost, tilt, cruise, cold factory air. As nice and clean as you will ever see for only $9950, appreciating nicely. "They are only original once". Great conversation piece/turnkey and ready to go. Take delivery now and enjoy now right off our fast and cheap delivery truck. $8/950.
Bob 1-866-242-8076. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-242-8076.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door