Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1972 Chevrolet Camaro LS1 Swap
This superb example came from a certified master mechanic who did all the work for himself and loved and enjoyed this cool restomod Camaro. You will enjoy the performance of the fuel injected LS1 motor along with the comfort of having an overdrive automatic transmission, power options, and functioning Vintage Air Conditioning. It is rock solid and ready to start gathering admiring comments for you and your family. This is your chance to take advantage of the other guys labor of love and have fun instantly.
Detailed fast fuel injected LS1 V8
Slick shifting 4l60E 4 speed automatic transmission
Variable Ratio Power Steering
Power assisted Willwood Front and Rear Disc Brakes slotted and drilled
Finished in Rally Red with custom made Black LS1 stripes
Striking Cowl Induction Hood with custom LS1 Striping
The interior is Black buckets with full console
Outstanding 18 inch Rocket Racing 5 spoke wheels
Near New Set of P245/40ZR18s up front and P275/35ZR18s on the rear
Heavy Duty Suspension with front Stabilizer Bar
Newer Sony Stereo with MP3 input
160 MPH Speedometer with only 8XXX miles on the odometerl
Full Autometer custom instrumentation wit Oil, Amp, Fuel, and Temp Gauges
Very nice front and rear bumpers
Performance Tuned Flowmaster Dual Exhaust
4 Spoke Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Correct Optional Front and Rear Spoilers
Tinted Glass in all the Windows
Safety Guard Package with Shoulder Harnesses, Padded Dash, and Visors
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door