Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air rat rod. made to look like old police car. 6 cylinder automatic with 123000 miles. Runs & drives, but needs top post battery. Wheels were locked up due to sitting for over a year. Had automotive shop repair wheels and replace brakes. They work fine now. Siren and police light work when hooked to a battery. Car has some rust, I was told it needs frame work, was told 75% of the frame is in good shape, needs floor pans repaired or replaced. Has original radio still in the car. All original tail lights and head lights. All original chrome. All glass in great shape.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door