Classic Car Deals
1966 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP VORTEC-POWERED CLEAN AND CLEAR NY STATE TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION, FOR OLD CARS NY STATE ISSUES A TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION, SAME AS THE TITLE; YOU CAN REGISTER AND GET A TITLE IN YOUR STATE FINISHED IN FLAT BLACK WITH A SILVER ROOF SECTION ODOMETER SHOWS 60,599 MILES 6.0-LITER VORTEC V8 ENGINE FOUR-SPEED 4L60E AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM A 2004 CADILLAC ESCALADE POWER BRAKES, FRONT DISC LIMITED-SLIP REAR DIFFERENTIAL AEM AIR FILTER AND AN ALUMINUM RADIATOR REAR HELPER AIR SPRINGS BLACK 15 WHEELS WITH 255/60 BFGOODRICH RADIAL T/A WHITE-LETTER TIRES AND HUBCAPS THE ENGINE COVERS FEATURE PATTERNED SKULLS BENCH SEAT WITH A PATTERNED COVER WOODEN BED FLOOR BOSS 616UAB BLUETOOTH-CAPABLE STEREO AND AFTERMARKET GAUGES ARE MOUNTED UNDER THE DASHBOARD WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door