GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Chevrolet Blazer has always been a desirable SUV with its off-road capacity and unique removable top feature that gave you the best of both worlds. These have seen a nice uptick in value over the years and since its competitor the Bronco has gotten almost out of reach for most this is a great option and many say is a nicer riding vehicle.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1985 Chevrolet K5 Blazer for your consideration. It Blazer is finished in red over a gray interior. Cosmetically the K5 turns heads everywhere it goes and shows very well. The chrome is all in good condition and shows great. It Blazer is powered by a 454 v8 mated to a column shift automatic transmission. Highlights include chrome step bars, visor, power rear window, power windows, power locks, AM/FM/CD, BFG Goodrich All Terrain 31x10.5r15, Edelbrock carburetor and air cleaner. The Blazer handles well and goes down the road straight.
The vintage 4X4 market continues to be on fire and the K5 Blazer leads the way. An original, wonderfully kept example as the one offered here will not last long on our floor.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door