East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#096 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
Painted White with Black stripes, front & rear bumpers are new. Cowl vent panel, firewall panel, floor pans, drivers side mirror all new. The drip rail moldings are like new. The door handles are new, grill is good, parking lights are new, emblems and antenna are new. The taillights are good, gas cap is good, window trim is good, 1966 original style steel wheels are new. BF Goodrich radial T/A white letter tires are new, gas tank is new, all glass is good, door and hood rubber is new. Front disc brakes, back up lights new. Good looker.
All black interior, dash pad, seats front & back, door panels, arm rest, arm rest base, kick panels, carpet, headliner, Sunvisors, steering wheel all new. LCD Display Retro sound Classic Radio is new. Dash cluster like new, horn trim ring is new, console with automatic in it is good. Roadmaster dual speakers in the rear, seat belts are new, door sill plates are new, rearview mirror is good. Door handles and window cranks good. Fold down back seat. Like new inside.
Powered by a 289 engine rebuilt with 300 miles on it, Automatic transmission, new radiator, stock intake, Holley 4-barrel carb, chrome air cleaner, chrome valve covers, chrome oil breather, chrome water neck, chrome alternator bracket, chrome coil, flex fan, chrome oil dip stick, FoMoCo hose set is new. Windshield washer reservoir is new, belt is new. Distributor and Accel plug wires are new, battery is new. Auto, light battery cover is new, battery cables is new, battery tray is new, new master cylinder, dual Flowmaster exhaust with chrome tips are new. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door