Classic Car Deals
1937 Cadillac LaSalle Flathead V8 which is freshly rebuilt, also comes with a spare motor Drives good, runs good, sounds good Original Manual transmission - comes with spare transmission Black exterior recently repainted, grey interior 4 doors, rear doors are \'suicide doors\' Looks like an executive car or presidential car inside, seat in back sits way back, was a luxury car Lots of leg room in back Has some assorted other parts that go with it Tires good Body is straight and in good shape Doors lock All original door handles, etc. Windows are good Gas tank has been redone recently Has original radio and has factory clock and original gauges Has been kept under a metal cover Has a bunch of extra information and brochures and booklets that come with it Has laminated wiring diagram for servicing Clear blue Texas title Nice car, needs a bit of TLC. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door